All major credit cards are accepted. Card will be charged at time of purchase.
Our shipping fees are calculated by the weight of your order.
For expedited shipping options there will be extra shipping charges.
Stock orders usually ships between 3 to 6 working days, custom orders will be notified at time of price quotation.
Orders over $500 ship free
We recommend customers purchase a returnable sample Cubicle Privacy curtain before placing their order. Since these privacy cubicle curtains are custom made to size, we can not accept returns. It is, therefore, essential that measuring be done precisely and correctly.
At Custom Drapery Inc. we adhere to the guidelines and practices adopted by the Direct Marketing Association's "Privacy Promise to American Consumers." We will (1) notify our customers that they may opt out of information rental, sale or exchange with other marketers; (2) not to share their information with other marketers if the request is made by our customers not to share; and (3) not mail customers if they do not want us to do so.
When you purchase or order a product from Custom Drapery Inc., register to receive Custom Drapery Inc. emails, or participate in Custom Drapery Inc. promotions, we ask for information such as name, billing address, shipping address, phone number, email, payment information, birthday, gender and occupation. This is your "contact information."
We also keep track of your Custom Drapery Inc. product purchases and preferences.
It is your choice whether you would like to provide the above information to Custom Drapery Inc. Should you choose not to, you may be unable to purchase products or be entitled to special offers.
Please also note that we may need to contact you by phone or email in order to complete an order or process a request, even if you specify that you do not wish to be contacted in this way.
The information that you provide is used internally to track your order, provide subscriptions to email, and to understand your likes & dislikes. We also do analysis that allows us to evaluate statistics and trends that ultimately help us better serve you.
We also sometimes make contracts with companies or 'service providers' to manage credit card processing, shipping, data management and promotional services. Logically, we provide our service providers with only the information they need to perform their services.
How your information is secured.
Custom Drapery Inc. takes your security seriously and takes reasonable steps to protect your information. No data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The following is a summary of the measures Yahoo takes to protect your information and descriptions of ways we implement these measures for different types of information you may provide to us.
Security Steps We Have Taken:
• Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Custom Drapery Inc. uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as financial services information or payment information. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window during SSL transactions that involve credit cards and other forms of payment. Any time Custom Drapery Inc. asks you for a credit card number on Custom Drapery Inc. for payment or for verification purposes, it will be SSL encrypted. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers. Once you choose to store or enter your credit card number on Custom Drapery Inc., it will not be displayed back to you in its entirety when you retrieve or edit it in the future. Instead of the entire number, you will only see asterisks and either the first four digits or the last four digits of your number.
• Secure Storage Custom Drapery Inc. maintains reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
• Vendors and Partners Custom Drapery Inc. works with vendors and partners to protect the security and privacy of user information.
• Employee and Contractor Access to Information Custom Drapery Inc. limits access to personal information about you to those employees who we reasonably believe need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• Education and Training for Employees Custom Drapery Inc. has implemented a company-wide education and training program about security that is required of every Custom Drapery Inc. employee.
Help Us Keep Your Personal Information Accurate
If your personal information changes or you would like to review the personal information we may have on file, please e-mail us with the new information or your review request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us also know what led to your submission of personal information so we may efficiently locate your information
At Custom Drapery Inc., we value your business and your privacy.
Our Customer Service Web Store Assistance is available at 718-435-3876